Central air is typically a very large electrical draw to the home. If you are requesting your generator to run your central air system, we will need to know the electrical surge required to start the compressor outside. Please supply us a photo of the nameplate on the A/C compressor outside. The nameplate is usually on the back of the compressor with the technical data we require. The numbers we are looking for are for LRA, FLA, and RLA.